Monday 27 July 2015

New Look Must have!

It's the run up to going back to university, and I wanted to make sure I have the basics like jeans, shirts, and a few new shoes. I had seen a pair of jeans that I had wanted for a while, which I was so happy I managed to get.

I've always wore bootcut jeans, which I started to hate, so I avoided wearing jeans whenever I could. It was the shape of the jeans that I hated, they just seemed to make me look boyish and weren't flattering at all. I decided to buy some high waisted skinny jeans from New Look.
New Look's Inspire Navy High waisted Supersoft Skinny Jeans.
£24.99
These jeans are amazing, the fabric is just as it reads on the label, super soft. The jeans have a comfy stretch to them, and they look amazing. I love the colour, and I feel happier wearing them than I ever did wearing the boot cut jeans. You can wear these anywhere, and style them up in any way you want. I plan on wearing them on a night out when the weather is slightly colder.

I truly recommend buying these jeans, I plan on buying another pair soon. You can find a link to these amazing jeans here.

2 comments: